I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved❥
Monday, April 30, 2012
50 Random facts about me . 4th - I can't keep promises that I've made. Especially promises to myself. HEH, couldn't believe that I'm still stuck on fact number four :P HAHAH, can't imagine how long I didn't update my blog .___. How lazy am I :3
The second day of May <3 Lots of things had happened last month. As everyone know, I have a weird character . I tend to think too much, which I assume that I can foresee things. Being a fortune teller can be an option for me in the future , hehehe. I always mood swing, I can be happy and sad and angry at the same time, scary ? Hahahha. If i'm being emo, I can relate everything together and complain how miserable my life is, which is why i'm good in writing essays as I can relate things together even though it isn't freaking related to each other .___.
Urgh, since I've chosen my path, I must walk till the end of it. I consider my life as a screwed up life now, because I really screwed up my life , LOL. Even though my life is screwed, but I still need to walk till the end *do I have an option?* lol NOW, being optimist and put hope even though it's hopeless is my only way to live on <3 HEHS, I'm really thankful of those who inspired me to be optimist, because being optimist and positive is a very hard task for me with my shit character :/
I still believe that everything that happened in my life has its own purpose. God has arranged everything for me, so I'm not worried about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment