I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Sunday, March 4, 2012

You're officially 15 !

50 Random facts about me #3rd. I drink COFFEE. I find this  cool because most of my friend thinks that coffee tastes weird. To be honest, I love coffee =3 PEOPLE, it's 4th of March today, to my dearest Ling Xin Hui, Happy Birthday Dearenjoy your sweeeeeeeeeet fifteen ! and of course, I'll make ur 15 year old life even sweeter , * I know that you can't live without me* :P

We went to the Target A seminar at University Malaya today. Well, it was not as interesting as expected, but the Science tutor was max funny , LOL. The food there wasn't really delicious, my appetite was even worse after I Ah Chao told me that disgusting story :S So I just ate a few bites then I leave the food on the table. URGH, having Geo tomorrow , and I haven't even finish studying yet. Let's see how much I'll get for Geo this time . :D

I was planning to take more pictures today, but I don't have the mood to snap so many. So here it is , the one and only picture :P


WAHAHAH, he insisted to snap one together when he found out that i'm secretly trying to snap a picture of him :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment