I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I've decided :D

50 Random Facts 'bout me . #2 I, tend to change my mind easily. 

For the past few days, I've been struggling, don't know which to decide. Should I, Shan't I ? I've tried not to think about it and just leave it as it is, God will help me to decide everything, right? I never knew miracle could happen on me, I never even thought of it before. Everything happened so fast, I never even have the time to think. But now I've decided not to think. As long as I enjoy, then it's okay. Ignore everything, and Live my Life :D That's what I've learnt.

Never regret anything in you life, because at one time , it was exactly what you wanted. 


I think I have a really unique bond with February 25th. Everything happens on that day, and I don't know whether it's a good sign or a bad sign. Sigh, stop thinking so much Ann Yap :D You'll still have Xin Hui . <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment