I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lost.


50 Random facts about ME. ♥1 , I can READ IN THE CAR. I know anyone can do that, but I just feel AWESOME to be able to do that because some of the people around me cant. AND IT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL . My life has suddenly FILLED WITH HOPE, ever since that issue has cropped up, I started to know WHAT I LIVE FOR. If my enthusiasm towards life wouldn't end so soon, I will try to achieve what I hoped to. Well, I sincerely hope that it won't end. 

I've lost what I thought I had. I've tried my best to keep everything in order here, and I know that you're fine there. I've lost it, and I won't be able to have it back, what I left now is memories. I'm glad that it at least happened. Those memories will accompany me when I'm alone, and it will always be with me, FOREVER. We laughed, cried, smiled, hurt and loved. We can't prevent something to happen, what we can do is evade or avoid it. But since god arranged all these, we are told to obey. I DO BELIEVE in SIN. Who knows what will happen next? Treat life as a camera and face it with the prettiest SMILE.  (=

I'm alone doesn't mean I'm lonely . I still love the ones who love me, care the ones who care for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment