Homework ,
Well, apart from all those, I'm starting to like Science subject because of the cute model that our teacher asked us to do. Obviously, me and my beloved Xin Hui were in the same team as usual, this time Ameli and Yee Li were in our team too :)
TAAADAAAH~~! everyone, our LUNGS . Isn't it cute? Well, the red colour balloon represents the healthy lungs, the purple colour balloon represents the UNHEALTHY lungs. I admit that it isn't very nice, but we were satisfied with our job . 45 minutes of work was worth it after all :)
I'm going back to my mom's hometown Pangkor on the first day of Chinese New Year for approximately three or four days to get ang paus * WHYYEYEYEYE* I'm shoooo in Chinese New Year's mood now.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE ! <3
I'm still Tetris-ing.

No comments:
Post a Comment