I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, December 30, 2011

The last day .

Today, December 31st 2011. The last day of the year :) 

Me and myself :) 

It's the last Saturday of 2011 people ! :3 Well, I confess that I've been a total failure this year, I did too many useless stuffs, i'm exactly like a useless jerk.

I'm finally 15 >_<

I promised myself to change :) 

My temper especially, honestly , I tried very hard to deal with my impatient temper, but i'll make sure next year ANN YAP will be more patient. I'll think before I act. Lastly I'll be MYSELF. I'll make next year a great year ♥  make me an even AWESOME-ER person that I'm now :P HAHA. *im so full of myself* x) 

Next year will be a challenging year for me , and I'll make it as AWESOME as possible <3 

Loves for everyone :) 


*no regrets, make it as a memory :') - Ann Yap


No comments:

Post a Comment