My parents woke up at approximately 7? in the morning to buy groceries for the dinner tonight. Me and my lil'bro of course will be enjoying our beauty sleep at home :D When i'm awake, mom had already prepared our brunch on the dining table , anyone of you all had poh piah before? I personally LURVE IT ❤❤
Grandma came to my house to prepare for the dinner tonight - STEAMBOAT. hahah, never have it for a long long time though. Our refrigerator was going to explode , there were so much food, fortunately it didn't collapse . AHAH.
I was busy texting, tweeting and facebooking when my mom and grandma were preparing, but I DID HELPED ! I helped them to clean the vegetables and did the washing-ups. I just don't wanna make things worse since I do not know how to cook , I better diam diam duduk kat situ tunggu makan :D HAHA. I skipped lunch and tea today just to make sure that I have loads of space in my stomach to store all the food during dinner *NGEKS* ! ☺☺
My aunts have arrived in the evening, and that's when we start eating :D
Those were just the first round, I didn't get to take pictures of the food as I was busy eating, HAHA. I had to admit that I ate a lot last night. Gain weight? That's for sure ._. LALALA, DIET PLAN TOTALLY PAHILED ! HEHS, fine fine, I don't wanna care about it anymore :P
My aunt brought cheese cake and rambutan for us :D HAHA, and that's the desert <3 LOVES !
Last night was... FOODY?
LOL, no such word . HAHA, gonna rearrange my schedule now, keep my holiday mood, come back to reality from my food-land and start packing my books, come back to school life :( Studying during holidays?Nah, I don't think I will. Gonna spend the following week wisely :D
HEHES, LOVES ! ❥❥❥


No comments:
Post a Comment