LAST . DAY . OF . FINALS .
FINALLY, exams have ended. I'm gonna spend all my time to watch all of the dramas and movies. Since i'm now already in my holiday mood, then I shall start planning for my holiday :P HAHAHA, I think i'm gonna start guitar classes since my father has already promised me last month , Chinese calligraphy seems cool to learn too. BUT I don't have the patience to sit down and write nicely , my highest score for that was only 4 marks , swt . Or maybe I should spend my holiday to improve my English essay?I can't score high marks for English Essays, I think my main problems are tenses and grammar. I'll feel superb awkward when I have obvious grammar mistakes :( hmm, learning foreign language sounds fun too =) HAHAH, there are so many things for me to do xD hahahah, just hope that my results won't fail me and spoil my mood , well it always does , I don't think this time is excluded tho ._. Weird, I don't know why, I started to feel like I have attitude problem , I mean as in selfishness. I'll try to change my attitude a little bit : )
I BREATHE FRESH AIR :P you know what, I think exams should be arrested for affecting our emotions ..
No comments:
Post a Comment