BWAH, returned all of the thick and heavy textbooks, HAH my study table is shooo tidy now :) *smiles*
Sometimes, I really think that I'm very random , is that a good news or bad news ? >_< I act on emotional, seriously , I can LOVE you know and HATE you tomorrow. I've started to be really careful while making decisions, but I don't have the ability to foresee or to predict what will happen next. Making decisions is the hardest thing to do in my whole life, one wrong decision may lead you to disaster. But why am I always forced to choose? I absolutely hate having other options , I'd rather just stick to the one and only choice I had and continue living my own life. Couldn't believe that I really trusted you, can you at least show me some response or reaction or whatever? It's not fun to live in a situation like this, without any solutions or explanation. Well thanks a lot, you've taught me to do not trust anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment