I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, October 28, 2011

2 days , but i'm still here :D

2 more days to end year exam ( second phase ) but I'm still staring at the computer :P Most of you might think that End-of-Year exam isn't a big deal, some don't even give a damn on it. But for me, it's actually quite important since the teachers are streaming us into different class based on our results. I seriously don't wanna drop to other classes , I'll miss my classmates :'( but I just couldn't stop myself from facebook , twitting or blogging. LORD, SAVE ME. I've tried to deactivate my Facebook account, but it's useless. I can just sign in to my account to activate it again. I've tried to stop twitting, but I couldn't ( although I tweet craps ) . Damn, I couldn't do anything with internet connection ! So far, i've finished 5 chapters of History, which means I still left 4 chapters of History, the whole book of Science and Geography. Urgh, good news ?! LOL. 2 days to finish all of those, possible? Damn damn damn , my life is just so COLORFUL . LMAO.

btw, I had sushi for dinner <3 MOM bought for me . HEHEHS. Ngeks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment