Lols , friends had been complaining and ask me to update my blog :x hahahaha :)
Exam is around the corner, sore throat, cough and flu can't just stop bugging me. Hey viruses, go get a life -.- Damn, how I hope to be healthy so that I can focus on my studies. A great clap clap for me, i've finished 2 chapters of Science and a little bit of History today :P btw, I'm desperate for a wallet now , i've been searching for a suitable one for months but I still couldn't find one, sad. Any suggestions peeps ? Well, I've already had some chosen one :D
I've spotted one at Pavilion that day, it's from TOUGH . I really really love it but it costs about
RM490+ * cut throat* X.X My aunts called me to buy it if I like but I really really don't wanna spend so much of their money nor my dad's money. PS, I do not have so much money to buy one :( I've made some calculations , I have 6rm pocket money every weekday. 6 x 5 = 30 , so I have 30rm per week which means 120rm per month. 500 (RM490 touch wallet) / 120 = 4.8++ which means about 5 months time. So 5 months for RM490 , but I still need to deduct those money for me to reload which means 30 for a month , so 30rm x 5 = 150 . 7 months for a wallet , FML So I can get a wallet during April next year? -.- I really really need to start saving money now :'( wait ... next year? I don't even know whether they're still selling that wallet or not, LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment