I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, August 5, 2011

Lalalalala.

Mid year exam is finally over , which means my life is back to normal :) Eat sleep play sleep eat. What i'm worrying now are my results, so far, I think I kinda screwed up my Geography and BM paper. Well, I can't do anything but wish for luck and miracle now. Since I'm so free now, I really really wanna go cinema to watch movies. ANY! I don't care it's fantasy, comedy , romance or whatever. I wanna go :D

I really wanna watch this ever since I watched the trailer on TV. I just keep thinking about what will the ending be, will human or the apes win ?! Or maybe they'll be friends? Hahaha, lmao.

I wanna watch this too <3 I'm sure that it's a comedy, and it'll be superb funny ! hahaha, daddy plan to bring us to watch it, but didn't because he was too busy :'(

After all the movies. I wanna talk about what really pisses me off today. Our class teacher. See, we have a form about the textbooks thing, we are required to sign on that paper which idk why. We're having exams this week, and so our tables are separated  and our classroom is quite messy. Yesterday, we pass around that form for everyone to sign, but that form disappeared today. Lol , i know it's quite ridiculous , but the form really lost. The teacher who was responsible to print that form already said that she can print another one for us and we just need to sign again, but our class teacher just being stubborn or angry or idk what, he wants us to find that form and put in on his table by Monday. Okay, its normal for him to be angry, but is he brainless or what? If we could find that form, we'll return it back to him already, but the thing is none of us know where is the form, so how could he expect us to find it? Oh, he thinks that we're so good in finding things , or we are born to be detectives? That's ridiculous ! He's just using this as an excuse to punish us. What he's doing now shows that he is rather stupid than being strict. If he can just be a little more understanding, we can ask that teacher to print another form for us ,and we sign it again , done. Easy job. He just tends to make things so complicating, messy and difficult to solve. That's why he's been wasting all his time to do all those stupid and lifeless stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment