I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life Goes On :)

Tragic :'(

It's the most important exam for this whole year, and I've screwed it up. I do not know what happened to me, but this exam really sucks. My Science is confirmed to get B although I haven't take the paper 1 exam yet, and my English literature was screwed up too. Sad life. I've managed to " control my emotions *LOL* " in class when teacher distribute our exam papers. I kinda like ignore my marks as it was expected, but in the end, I just end up being moody for the whole day, until now. I don't know why , i've tried to forget about it, I mean come on, it's just a freaking science subject ?! But I just couldn't. Days and days of revisions but I get nothing in return. How funny. But the main point is, I'm afraid that I'll drop to the another class because they're streaming us into different classes base on our end-year results. Hopefully everything goes well in the following days, because the second phase of end year exam hasn't start yet, and I need to focus on those subjects in order to balance up my average marks. LOL, I sound so serious and so confident that I'll get good results for all those subjects, ahahah =D I really really hope so :x I've been spending hours to facebook, tweet , blog and sleep HAHA .




Life Goes On No Matter What :)
VANICHEESE ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment