I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, July 15, 2011

I know I'm acting weird.

I'm a lifeless bitch , ikr :)

These few months, I started acting weird. Okay, I admit that mainly it's because of jealousy. I'm jealous of people who are pretty, smart and slim. They make me go pissed off , angry and jealous every time when I look into the mirror and look at my so-not-perfect look , body , and many things. I tried hard to improve myself by comparing me to others that I thought they were perfect, but I don't seem to have any improvement. I tried to convince myself with words that make myself satisfied with my condition now, but it only works for a few days, and later on I will start mumbling about how imperfect I am , that's me :D

Pretending and faking a smile isn't my game, so I will just talk or complain what I want to to anyone that is unlucky. I apologize to all those people that hear me complaining so much and tried to convince me yet I never listened , sorry that I made you hear all those annoying and bored stuffs. I wanna thank those people who tried to convince me and who really loves me. *Lots of Loves to you guys :)* I know I'm one-of-a-kind bitch, and I already accept that fact. It's quite sad to know that you can't have what you want, but I'm already used to it. I tried hard to stop thinking about it, and I will stop thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment