I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I hate my life. My life sucks to the max.

I just do not understand why my parents doesn't allow me to do what I really like. It's my dream since I was very little, If i'm not mistaken , I started to like it since I was 7. It's quite hard to sustain the same interest for 8 years, and yet my parents don't allow me to do it. What's wrong with that ? It's not like i'm going to risk my life for it ! I just wanna do what I really LOVE and make my life colorful. What they will do are just arranging lessons that I  HATE THE MOST and IGNORE WHAT I LOVE THE MOST. Honestly, I really envy those people that can do what they really want to. I have no talent, I have nothing better than others, what I want to do was just try something new for me and something I like. 7 years of waiting, and my patience have a limit. I begged you for 7 years , and what you said was just Okay, I'll find a good center for you . THEENDNOMOREBYEBYE ?! That's always the freaking same excuse ! You didn't even help me to find one. Always convince myself with stupid excuses and dreaming about dream come true everyday. Can't believe I'm dreaming about my 7 years dream but still I never get anything in return. Time is money , but I'm wasting all my time dreaming and do something that I dislike the most , parents think that what they do is good for us but they never really thought of what we feel.

I HATE MY LIFE. that's all i want to say .

No comments:

Post a Comment