Just because of the so called " Perhimpunan Haram" means illegal meeting caused a major traffic jam in KL. So, I get to skip my math tuition in the morning :) Fortunately, my house area isn't affected, everything here is fine. I personally thinks that those ten thousand+++(but I saw 50,000+ people in a news portal) still turns out are very brave. They stood up for all the innocent people in Malaysia, they walked for a long journey just to send a letter to the king for a fair election. Based on the portal , a witness also said that he saw some cruel cops randomly firing tear gas at the crowd, and threatened them with arrest. Unexpectedly, people at Melbourne , Australia (if I'm not mistaken) also having a rally to support the Bersih 2.0. LOL. I also saw many people changed their face book display picture into yellow pictures and updating status such as " Bersih Rocks" " bersih FTW " and all those ( I did that too xD) , but I still hope after this , Malaysians can live happily without any protesting or whatever case like this :) But still , Congrats to the BERSIH members that successfully sent that letter to the King, hope that 600+ members that are arrested will be released since they are doing this for justice.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment