Do you believe in God ? Spirit? and Miracle? I'm having some problems now , well , not really a serious problem , but I just feel something is strange. See, I started to make random wishes like " Please , I don't want to have piano class later , I hope teacher will text me and say she isn't free and we'll have replacement next week." and "Please , I hope daddy will fetch me earlier and bring me to have lunch at XXX cafe." and many more, it happened. It really happened. Am I being blessed or it's just a coincidence? Later on, I'm starting to be even more greedy, thinking that my wishes will probably be granted, I start to make a wish really seriously, but it never happened.
Well , I'm not being a freak or being insane. It's just that what happened to me last few weeks really make be believe in spiritual things. But when I started to think , I find it rediculous to believe in all those stuff . See , if everyone's wish can be granted, then why there are still so many poor people out there? Why there are still so many people suffering and struggling for their life out there? Can someone please tell me what's happening now ?! No matter what , I still hope that my wish will be granted. I won't be so greedy anymore , and I'll make it to be my last wish. ILY.
No comments:
Post a Comment