I talked to xin hui about this issue , she said that they scared we'll be embarrassed when we meet each other. I was like " wth? ", since you hate me so much but you scared that we'll be embarrassed?! Since I already asked you why face to face , you can just spit everything out on the spot . I already said that I don't mind , so just say it in front of me so that I can know and try to make it right , what for you guys need to waste so much energy gossiping behind me and faking in front of me?
Please people ! If you hate me or dislike me or anything , just tell me ! I won't mind because this is the only way that I can fix it. If you keep on gossiping and faking and hating , you won't feel better , neither do I. So please =D
No comments:
Post a Comment