I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, April 8, 2011

COFFEEEEEEEEEEE ♥


I wish LOVE is like a cup of COFFEE. If you want it to be bitter , then don't add any sugar . If you want it to be sweet , add as much sugar as you want . If you find that cup of coffee is too plain , then add some cream or toppings on it . If you want in to be cold , then add some ice in it. If you want it to be hot and warm , just reheat it. If you find it tasteless , just add more coffee in it , and stir it. Well , if you don't like the taste of the coffee , just throw it and make another one with no hesitation. If love is just like a cup of coffee , everything will be absolutely fine and simple. Just to warn you guys , don't ever add vinegar into your coffee , the taste of sour and bitter , tragic. 

FINDOUTTHEBEAUTYOFCOFFEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment