I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Monday, March 28, 2011

Jogathon day =)

Yeapp , last Saturday was Jogathon day (=

Well , I'll skip the BORING part in the morning xD

There some stores and games organised by everyone in out school , seeing those people selling things under the hot sun made me feel guilty to not buying their foods :P Me and Xin Hui were planning to go to the haunted house organised by our seniors , but we end up just walking around the school because the queue was too long that made us feel lazy to waste out time and wait , and we heard someone said that the haunted house was super scary * not to deny that both of us are scary cats xP *

We met Sebastian there too. He can't recognize me firstly , so I felt a little awkward saying Hi to him. Sebastian was way different from what I taught he was , we knew each other at the Chinese Camp , that time he was shorter and way more friendlier , but now , he was super duper irro !! Keep bugging me and tease me == But i'm still glad to meet him and Nigel again =)

The paint ball game started when Xin Hui went home * haiz such a waste , jk * The game was great , I can even feel the nervousness although i'm just sitting outside, supporting my classmates :P The "Duskbin" manage to get themselves into the second round which was the only form two group left , Congrats to them ! Well , an unfortunate thing happened , Clifford , Nicholas and Yew Yang's stuffs were stolen by some unknown cheepskate person.

Overall , that day was quite fun , but it's a bit bored at the end xD

Haha , finally updated my blog . Been bugged by Xin Hui and Melvin for a few weeks xD Hey you guys , I updated my blog , satisfied ?! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment