I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to me !

WOOTS WOOTS WOOTS (:

I'm officially fourteen now  Thanks to my family and two of my aunties that celebrated my birthday with me :)) I really appreciated it.

_ I hope everything will go as I want in my fourteen years old year :)
_ I hope everyone * my friends and family* will always be healthy and happy for the whole year.

The most unfortunate issue was earthquake in Japan which happened one day before my birthday , my grandmother lives at Tokyo, luckily she was alright because the place she lives is 400km away from the scene. Firstly all the fish are dead in California , and now Earthquake in Japan , this kind of symptoms makes me worried that doomsday is going to happen. Try to imagine how does doomsday going to happen? Earthquake or tsunami comes first?

Last time , wish for many un-logic things , such as : I wish that I have the ability to predict future. I wish that I can predict what's going to happen , and tell everyone immediately if something bad is going to happen. I wish that no one will get hurt . I wish they are no more so called " natural disaster " is going to happen .... Lame right ? But now , I won't spend my time to think all these stupid stuffs . We should be grateful that Malaysia didn't have any Tsunami or earthquakes so far * touch wood* , so we must appreciate it, because we'll never know what's going to happen tomorrow , next few hours or next few seconds.



PRAYFORTHEUNLUCKYONES. LIVEYOURLIFE. APPRECIATEYOURLIFE .

No comments:

Post a Comment