I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Forced Smile :)

It's been awhile since I blogged. Well , I kinda get this idea from one of my friend's blog so I'm just gonna share it here - Smile . Smile represents manner , kindness and last but not least , happiness.

 Many unexpected things will happen in out live, so we must always be prepared to face it. For example , my exam results for this term , I dunno what on earth happened , I screwed up most of the subjects . When I get my paper , I was like " Lmao , what happened ?! " I was damn moody the whole day , you can ask xin hui if you don't believe , she can be my witness :) On that day , I called my father to pick me up at 1.10pm , I skipped cocurriculum. I told my father about how much effort I put to the papers but I get nothing in return and blablabla .. My father gave me a solution as soon as I finished complaining. He said that I'm too anxious about that, cause no one is perfect and I just have to take this as a lesson.

Later on , I just went in to my room and started to think what my father said, cause I find my father's words are rather useless for me. I think it again and again , lastly , I just found out that what my father told me is that I take it too seriously. I just realized that my character now is a little different from my character during primary school ,  last time, I don't even give a damn what's my result or whatever related to homework and studies, but now , I'm too anxious,  but I still can't help myself to be happy and SMILE .

After that ,I googled the meaning of SMILE , and I figured out one meaning of SMILE that didn't write in dictionaries, which is - Forced Smile. Smile also represents that "I-can-handle-it" or " I'm-Fine". After all this ,I learnt something, SMILE brings us happiness , no matter what , just smile and anything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment