I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Thursday, February 10, 2011

LAME.

Had an argument with my parents today , which was L to the A to the M to the E ! It is seriously lame ! We argued about parties. Saturday , Ee San's birthday , which my father already allow me to go , is also my Yap's Family gathering day . My father let me to choose to go which one , and the smart me of course chose to go Ee San's party . Suddenly , my mother said that we're having a house warming during next Tuesday, which was a holiday and my exam week ! Ish , she said that we must have a house warming during CNY and blablabla .. Honestly , having house warming during CNY isn't necessary , furthermore , my mom wants to invite loads of humans to my house, which will be loads of adults and children.We argued and argued * well , not really , just explain to each other. *  In the end , my father just said that we will never ever organise parties again and we will also never go to parties again ! I was like .. so ? My father said forever , serious ? I seriously can bet that we will definitely attend my relatives wedding ceremony , right ? Or relatives house warming , or neighbours house warming . For me , it isn't a very serious issue because I don't attend parties often and I don't really like going to lots of parties. No harm for Ann Yap :D

Adults , Alcohols , gambles and so on. Friends that invited by my mom is seriously superb 38 . Honestly , they are little to over ! They scold us when we said bad words , but they themselves are saying it all time in front of us . Example , the will use those hai , diu , mahai in their almost every sentence.
My mom said that many ppl come to our house will make our luck better , but if they are all talking bad words , will it improve our luck ? I bet they will scare away all those gods , lucks and even spirits , or maybe satans ! I seriously do not like so many ppl come to my house, it is noisy , and once some adults get drunk , it is incredibly messy ! I just pity my father , once my mother get drunk , she will talk all those funny funny things that is really embarrassing . ( for me , but her friend seems like enjoying it ) Wait , even though my mother isn't drunk , she will do that too, she'll tell everyone every single thing that happened in our house and our secrets too. Damn .

After my mom is drunk , i'm just afraid that my dad is suppose to do all those works.* this situation never happen before so far, but I just have a feeling that things will turn like this*  Of course , i'll help my father ! But , my father's facial expression ( a.k.a. the look ) will superb fierce , and I really afraid of that , idk why ..

Too many children in our house are very noisy ! Especially the babies , ANNOYING yet cute :D I'm having exam that week , how can I study in those noisy and stuffy environment. My mom called me to study in my room , but I have two issues. First , my room isn't soundproof , I can still hear everything clearly ! Second, Idk why I can't study in my room for long , but I can study for hours in the living room , swt ..


Damn , everything will just get ruin when I start to try to love it ! I'm starting to try to really LOVE my mom that how I LOVE my dad . But it's hard , cause I usually end up arguing with my mom every time we talk to each other. I can't go to parties anymore , it is caused by my so called MOTHER ! See , I start to hate her again , what's the point of trying to love her more? Plus , I LOVE my dad , but my dad just won't be at my side when i'm arguing with my mom! Damn it . I , argue with my brother , my mom is my brother's side and my dad is at my mom's side. Pointless larh , arguing with them , wasting saliva .

1 comment:

  1. you hate yr mother?
    I know yr mmod now...
    I support you!
    I wish you success in the examination !=)

    ReplyDelete