Everyone from my school knows that we're dating exam papers today ,which is tragic. Today's paper was BM , English and Geography . English was okay , BM was tough , Geo was messy until my eye balls and gonna fall of when I'm doing the last page of the paper. Well , don't mention that , it's Valentines Day , come on! Lmao , if I have the power to convince the whole world to obey my words, I'll definitely make Valentines Day a public holiday for students. I discussed this issue with my father long ago before , he said that having Valentines Day a public holiday a waste of time, so I just make it for students since almost everyone is happy with it =( . Valentines day , of course , for the couples , today will be a good day hanging out with ur gf/bf ; but for me , who's currently single now , is just a normal yet colourless day. Just how I miss the old days ,lol , I sound so old , didn't I ? Just ignore that.
On the other hand , I have a problem that I haven't ask my classmates before - My English teacher. I'm not showing off or lc-ing or whatever you all call , it's just that I don't think that she's qualified to be a secondary english teacher. Firstly , her speaking is terrible . The first day of school , normally teacher will call us to stand up and introduce ourselves , and she was like standing in front of the class and shout , " Everyone must come out that introduce yourself , your nameS , your father nameS , your mother nameS and your ambitionS ". I swear that even my eight year old brother's english is even better then her. Holly mama , did she just cursed us to have loads or fatherS and motherS ? Or did she think that we're so greedy to have ambitionS? During the next class , she said " Please open your book and reset this poemS , you all must reset this poemS , not read this poemS . " Lmao , she doesn' t need to repeat the word poemS this often and we're not def , we can hear it clearly with no doubt. Secondly , when one of my classmate is asking for permission to go to the toilet : " Teacher, may I go to the toilet ? " You know what the teacher said ? She answered :" Everytime you SAW my face then you wanna go toilet , everytime you SAW my face then you wanna go toilet ?! " Rofl , it's suppose to be SEE not SAW ! Lastly , when she asked us to make our own poem and let her check , she was like , every last word must rhyme together blablabla .. Teacher , it's not like we don't get what you mean , it's just that , writing a poem has many ways and many formulas , it isn't necessary to rhyme every sentences up ! She also complained about one of the stanza in my poem that she doesn't understand the meaning , HELLO, the meaning of every stanza of the poem isn't all directly to the meaning , some are hidden between the words , you need to think and try to understand it ! You know what's maksud tersirat ? Damn , did she passed her English paper ?! For god's sake , I can't stand it anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment