I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, January 21, 2011

Skipped school :D

I had sore throat when I woke up this morning , so my dad called me to go back to bed and rest , which means I dun need to go to school today <=( Ngekss ! We had gotong-royong today , but Chris told me that our class didn't change much except for the alas meja, and the sudut matapelajaran. I felt lucky that I didn't go to school today , cause they told me that our class was superb noisy * as usual * because of some enormous humans in our class. But i'm quite excited to see how's the brand-new-yet-nothing-has-changed's new 2 Damar , hehes :D

A few minutes more to KBS world Music Bank K-pop Chart !! Ngeks :D Ciao , gonna go get ready for that xD

No comments:

Post a Comment