I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved❥

Monday, January 17, 2011

Random

Negks >=) Hey guys , miss me ? I'm back to blogging business ! hehes. So , form 2 life was cool . Especially the  co curriculum I chose to participate, I chose Taekwondo , Photography Club and Basket Ball. I know , I know , for the Basket ball thing is a little surprise cause of my height, well , I already put effort in my growing tall plan that I recently planned , so hope y'all can see some results in a few months *smiles* well , for Taekwondo , I just hope that I can get myself use to it and blend in with other members in Taekwondo.

Recently, well actually I started to like them since last year , but not as insane as this year. SHINee ! awh-meih-gawd, Jonghyun is so damn HAWT ! Because of Xin Hui that always Kpop-ing beside me, and make me try to listen to their songs for the first time and started to LOVE them and now DIEING for them!

Jonghyun <3 !


Ish , I told myself to don't me so emotional this year , but I can't help myself to just be emotional! I have to find something or someone to express my feelings ! So , poor Xin Hui , I petty her.. Negks !

No comments:

Post a Comment