I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Monday, January 3, 2011

First day of school

Hello 2011 <3 I can't believe that today was the first day of my form 2 life ! I suddenly felt that I grow older and i'm not the youngest in secondary anymore :D Most if 1C students are at the same class this year , which I begged for that. Our class teacher - Encik Khairol was , Funny , almost like our previous class teacher ,especially they're heights xD We're very fortunate that most of the teacher who teaches us this year aren't those superb fierce one or those never teach one. I kind of feel * JUST FEEL* that this year is gonna be a great year for me , cause of something happened in the first of January , 2.00am ++ lol , I still remember the time cause me and my family went to my aunty's house to countdown :)

I'm superb excited yesterday night that I couldn't even sleep well , everytime when I just think of seeing my friends in school again , my heart will jump up and down non stop == Most of the boys in our class grow damn tall ! Even Chee Hang is taller than me or the same height as me ! How they grow so fast ? I feel like i didn't grow at all during these holidays ! Why can't I grow taller a little more? T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment