We overnight at San Yi's house , so luckily my aunt called me to bring extra shirt and pants and pajama. While waiting for someone to come out from the bathroom , I kinda played with San Yi's daughter - Nichole . She's 3 this year and she is sooo cute ! She's watching Japanese Children movie when the time I walk in to her room. My aunt told me that her mom's and her siblings love Japan very much , San Yi went Japan for 7 years , her both brothers also went to Japan for idk how many years !!! DAMN ...
We went home in the morning next day. I really really hope that I can celebrate Christmas like this again next year. My family don't celebrate Christmas unless someone invite us to join them , maybe it's because of we're Buddhists and my parents *especially my mom * won't even care about this things , i guess. I really really really wanna celebrate with them again next year , idk whether they'll still invite me or not larh xD
After Christmas , which means school is going to reopen soon ! Just went Queens Park to buy school uniforms and shoes just now. I saw Jacqueline Law at PHD, I just can't believe that she said Hi to me and chatted with me for a while ,I thought she dun really like to talk to me :) Ky Li and Viing Yiie told me that i'm going to 2D next year with Xin Hui !! I'm so happy when I heard that , hehehs . When I'm about to take out my phone from my pocket to text Xin Hui and tell her this good news ,it was so coincident she texted me also ! bwahahaha x)
BYE ! I feel that i have many grammar mistakes , forgive me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment