I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Thursday, December 23, 2010

HOLIDAYS .

O-M-G ! I just left a few days to ENJOY MY LOVELY HOLIDAYS ! Can my life just stay like this if I don't mention it? lmao , jkjk ! I didn't update my blog for nearly about a month , bloody hell , i'm just too lazy to blog about it xD As some of you all know I went to Singapore for 3 days. Since when I was std five, I wished to live there with my family , have a house there and have a job there when I graduated , I know I don't have the opportunity to study there , so I just wish to HAVE A JOB THERE. But after my 3 days experience, I felt that live in Singapore is all about rules. Since we're staying at my aunt's apartment , we only can park our car at the car park in the day time , if we don't move our car to another parking place , our car will get summoned! Furthermore, if we moved our car to another overnight parking place , but we didn't put the night time (green colour) coupon thingy , we still will get summoned. =.=''' Idk you all larh , but for me , life there is kind of pressure. It's like if we did a small mistake, you'll sure get sued or whatever that involves law sooner or later. Unlike M'sia , no offence but life here for me is more freedom.  * but i still won't give up my life-in-Singapore-when-I-grow-up-plan * XD i know this wish is a little to OVER my ability ...

The food in Singapore was not as tasty as M'sia's , maybe our appetite is different with Singaporeans or maybe we went to a not-so-tasty restaurant ==. We also went to Sentosa Island. I finally know why they named it an ISLAND , cause it really is an ISLAND ! Lols , I just thought they put the word 'island' for fun .. It is HUGE ! So much bigger that Genting * if i'm not wrong * We just went there to see the underwater thingies and Insect kingdom. We didn't get to go to the Universal thingy cause the tickets are already sold out. *sob* My family planned to go Singapore Zoo , but luckily they cancelled at the last minute and went to Bugis street and Orchard route. I hate to go to zoos , not because of those cute wild animals , it's because of the environment ! Hot and Dirty and Smelly ..
Bugis Street was kinda like Chee Cheong Kai . Sell a lot of things * idk whether is pirated one or not xD Mostly is , hehe * Bugis Street was damn crowded ! You can't imagine how it is , it's worst than Jusco or KLCC end-of-year sales ! Orchard Route was BEAUTIFUL ! hehes , they used blue colour as their theme colour , all the Christmas decorations are in BLUE ! Shout out to BLUE ! whyeee ~ There are also many people performing there ! Their performance was GREAT . Seriously great ! Lols .

This trip was nice overall ! Better than Cameron Highland a lot cause I get to shop there ~ xD too bad cause Things in Singapore  is sooo much expensive than things in Malaysia , so I can't get to buy many things there , just bought a cup with my name on it as souvenir  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment