I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Saturday, December 4, 2010

=D

It's been a few weeks that I didn't update my blog , I guess. Well , lets' start with the outing with Viing Yiie , Clifford , Saleh , Yu Xuan and Melvin at Time Square last Wednesday. 

The outing was okay, while waiting Melvin's arrival , we had some drinks at Starbucks. The chocolate Peper mint thingy that me and viing yiie ordered was awful !! I'll never ever order that drink again ! After that , we went to watch Narnia ! It's 3D , it cost us RM20. The movie was awesome , i'm promoting this movie here xD Y'all should go and watch it. Later on , we went to Cosmo World ! Clifford was weird , he didn't join us , he just wait outside and text with an unknown person , LOL . We claim that unknown person is his gf x) hahahaha . Our first game was the car thingy , it was so damn fun ! We ride two times until Saleh wanna puke.  After that , me and viing yiie decide to play by ourselves, cause the boys are wasting time slacking around . We played the 360 degrees thingy and the roller coaster. The roller coaster is not really scary tho =.= And after that , we meet Saleh , Mel and Yu Xuan then we go play bumper car !! haha , it was damn fun xP  When we get out from Cosmo World , me and viing yiie go buy present for my father's birthday , I bought him a Body Glove Tee shirt ! 

hehehe , Nothing much to blog today . BYE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment