I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, October 15, 2010

STOP IT FROM WORSENING !

ANTI OPEN BURNING !

I came back from school today at almost 4.30pm if i'm not wrong . Me and some of my friends took St.John theory exam today . SBU came to our school and have their exams together with us. The exam was okay , but that's not the main point .

The main point is, when I'm otw home, we passed by an agama school. Me and my mom was like omfg , what's happening ! Their school's teacher or Mr.-dunno-who was burning rubbish and dry leaves with children standing around watching that guy. Those children are like watching concert or some drama. Open burning is already very wrong but open burning in front of primary school kids are extremely wrong ! Do they know that open burning in front of kids will get their mind influenced ?! Moreover, that guy is open burning in the school compound ! Won't those police or whatever realize it ? The main source of global warming is Open Burning . Open burning releases Carbon Monoxide, heat and some-kind-of-unhealthy stuffs and it is adequate to kill someone if the 'someone' breaths in too much Carbon Monoxide! *am I a little to exaggerated ??*  But we still can't deny it , it will kill someone ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment