I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved❥

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OVER .

The exam trail for section one is finally over , let's shout out loud guys !! This time, I admit that I screwed up almost every subject !Our BM teacher said that our BM essay was very very bad *as expected* , I really hope that i can score better than last term , but I don't think I can , just hope. English was okay , but I think my literature was abit messy since I messed up all the past tense and present tense =.=|| . Maths paper one and paper two was quite okay for me , but paper 1 was EASY but paper 2 is a little harder that paper 1. Science paper 2 , well I don't wanna know my science result now cause I screwed up the energy thingy part , it's so confusing ! Darn it ! Seni was the most exited subject , I drew a clock and I'm satisfied with my drawing . Although it's not superb nice , but I just feel that's the nicest picture I drew after so many examinations . End-of-year exam section two will be starting soon , so I really wish that I can score well !

No comments:

Post a Comment