At the same day, I had three kinds of feelings . Angry , sad and happy *I guess* .
Let's start from the 'angry' feeling first. This morning, our KH teacher had other activities to do so a substitute replace her. After greeting the teacher , the teacher said some harsh things to us . She said :" Your class are the dirtiest class last week and do you know what kind of people studies in a dirty class? Those people who studies in a dirty class are rubbishes! " Seriously , I don't really mind that she used Rubbish to describe us , i mean * Do I look like I care?* The thing is , she doesn't even have the right to call others rubbish. What about those poor kids that lives in Afrika or other poor country? Did she thought of this problem? I can say that their classrooms are like 10 times dirtier that us , so that means those students who studies there are so called as rubbish? She called us rubbish then what is she? She's just a woman who teaches a bunch of rubbish. I really hope that she'll think before she start to criticize us, she's ruining her own image indirectly.
P/S :
- She isn't our form teacher
- Our form teacher already checked with the teacher who's on duty last week , they found out that they calculate wrongly ! The dirtiest class last week isn't our class ! *take that , TEACHER!*
The sad thing was my exam results. I screwed up most of the papers ! English, BM and Maths. I just don't understand I put so much effort *not much , but I did put effort* in it, why I still cant score more? I know it's not good to ask for too much , but I just feel that I can be better ! Why I'm the one who's so unfortunate? I feel like giving up studies sometimes. Maybe it's good to give up now, cause I still have time to find out what suits me more. Maybe I'm really not the study type ?
Well , the happy thing that happened today was ....... I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE TO SHARE MY SECRETS TO ! Thanks to Melvin , he helped me alot to overcome my feelings. I really thought that I can tell no one the secret.
No comments:
Post a Comment