Since I was still a little kid, I fell in love with Kit Kat . Every time when my father goes to the petrol station, I surely will beg him to buy Kit Kat for me. For me , Kit Kat was the best chocolate ever until yesterday , I found something different about it .
Since I never eat Kit Kat for almost very-long-time , so I decided to buy one packet to eat while my father is pumping petrol . I didn't realize anything when i'm eating , but until I finished eating it , my teeth , it's like the gum is sore and sticky ! After that , I only realize that the taste of chocolate it's not so chocolate anymore ! They added more milk and more sugar to replace the chocolate.
I really really hate it ! My first love chocolate is no more longer exist in this world . I hate you all FAKERS ! Trying to make money by this kind of improper way ! Well , you're not my idol anymore ! I hate you !
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment