I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's HIM people =D

SHAWN LEE <3   ' OMG , I love Him as much as I love Kuran Kaname !!!

He is having a competition at Time Square , Octiober 9th , 10pm . I know I surely can't go, but still I won't give up hope :D  If i'm not wrong , he's eighteen+ this year and he's a Malaysian ! He gets number 9th at the whole world Beat boxing competition and he's the first in Malaysia Beat boxing competition , cool rite? I really really wish that I'll have a chance to see him, btw he's a Malaysian rite? Why can't the fate make me see him for once? T.T  Well , i'm lack of time downloading his videos , but I'll soon ! haha , so just check this out .
Shawn ( Haru-haru )

No comments:

Post a Comment