I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Long time no post !

Hey guys, Long time no post! As a form one girl who studies in smk seri bintang selatan and is having the end-year-exam tomorrow, is still blogging here. Today when I woke up, " Oh no ! Tomorrow is Friday , exam ! " cannot , must study edy , no computer for me today !

Half and hour later , went down . Omg, no one is using the laptop nor the Computer ! Better go use it first. On the laptop - www.facebook.com and www.youtube.com . Ahh ! The anime's new episode is finally released ! Watch ! Omg , so many notifications * teehee *

Shortly after that, " huh ? it's already 3o'clock ? " Nevermind , I already studied a little yesterday , it's okay to watch longer.
------------------------------ time flies .

ARGH ! It's already 7 ? wth , faster ! Where is my Bm and English book? * FOUND * studied until now , 8:00pm *nervous but can't do anything* 8:51pm , blogged ..

No comments:

Post a Comment