I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm not afraid .

huh , do you think that i'm afraid of you ? Well , i'm not afraid of you , INJECTION ! Don't think that you're so strong !

We took the 2nd HPV Cervic Cancer injection. Everything was okay, but when I saw Xin Hui at the guard house, she asked me : ' Ann, you didn't bring your PJ shirt ah ? ' I was like , omg I forgotten to bring ! what the ~!@#$%^&* . Urgh , fine ! See whether i'm fortunate enough to have someone who bought 2 PJ shirts =D
Luckily Shaoz brought extra PJ shirt, but it's M size, I can imagine how big is that shirt, but no choice, one is better than zero T.T After I found Shaoz at her class, and get myself changed. OMG , the Pj shirt is so damn big and loose =X  but I still have to wear it.

God bless me, it's almost my turn to get inject .. urgh, i'm so nervous *Plus , those girls who already get injected, I can see that it's superb painful .. * OMG, it's my turn , it's my turn ! I watched the nurse poked the needle into my left arm with my naked eyes. Suddenly, I can feel that sore and pain go through my muscle and vein. After that suddenly-painful-feeling , finally the nurse pulled the needle out from my arm. BUT, the funny thing is, I don't feel that sore and pain like the previous one, i don't know what you all feel larh, but I think this time's injection is not really painful.

Viing Yiie said the third injection will be superb painful , I hope that isn't real ! Injection, don't think that i'm afraid of you xD

No comments:

Post a Comment