I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Sunday, August 29, 2010

What am I waiting for ?

I'm quite shocked when I'm otw home sitting in my father's car and thought of what homework I have.

  1. Geo Folio 
  2. Sej Folio
  3. PJ Folio
  4. Theory *exam on 6th of Sep*
  5. St.John *exam on 19th of Sep* (i think)
Oh my god, I can't believe that I have so many homeworks but I still haven't started it yet, and I still have the mood to watch Vampire's diaries and go shopping. FYI , i'm going to continue watching vampire's diaries again later . Col , I simply don't have the mood to do complete any of those eff-ing folios! Our teacher always say, doing folio is to increase your knowledge and improve your skills , but to me , those words that our teacher says it's just an excuse to make us do our work . Folio is just some papers that binded together with lots of words and pictures in it , and to prove to the teachers that they really THOUGHT US A LOT ! .. not !

No comments:

Post a Comment