Last year, I'll be studying like damn hardworking , cause of UPSR . If i'm not wrong , i think i was sitting at the dining table, study BM now. As usual , BM is my weakest subject , so it's quite hard to forget how much effort that I actually put in BM ! Eff it . Last year UPSR is at the 8th , 9th, and 10th of September, and I was so damn nervous of UPSR and I keep thinking that I can't score cause that I didn't study , blablabla... But , now, I feel like UPSR is just a piece of cake ! No , it's not even a piece ! Half piece will me more accurate. LOL , seriously I miss my-last-year-life . Unlike now, it's like studying is so damn important that everyone in our class are like dying for results *including me* .
No comments:
Post a Comment