When I reached to school this morning , of course I'll meet Xin Hui at the front door as we already promised each other and then we went to find out which group are we in, me and Xin Hui's group aren't the same , so she's quite sad. The theme for this Chinese camp this year was about seasonings. I'm in the ‘Timber’ group . lols. (not timberland) Firstly , the person who in charge our group come and call us to introduce ourselves, and then we start to play the break ice game.
They're two sections , the first one was on dry , the second one was wet. Lol , i dunno whether i explain it correctly or not, but what i know is i'm totally WET during the water war , furthermore, the wind is blowing towards us ,and makes me cold lyke syit ! ..
OMG, I really dunno how to describe this whole day in Chinese camp, it's FUN , other than fun , it's still FUN ! ROFLMAO .. PS , I meet quite a lot of friends today ;D hope that i'll have the chance to take part in this camp again next year !

No comments:
Post a Comment