I've mentioned the best meeting for St.John at my old blog which is already abandoned by ME now which is the water war thingy , now goes to the second best meeting ever !
Today is Pearly's birthday, since she is our MIC and she did many things to help us and teach us, so Megan thought of giving her a surprise party . During recess today, Megan told me and others that Pearly had another surprise party for us , I was like wtfomg ! Surprise + Surprise = No surprise ! But Megan just said she will think of something to make is related . After school dismissed, me and Viing Yiie went to SBU to buy some drinks and head back to school , Pearly saw Viing Yiie and stopped her from db , Pearly asked her that why she can't come to St.John first aid class, she was stunt there , kinda speechless .. Luckily, I born with a good and fast mind, I asked Pearly for permission to go back up to my class to take something. When I reached to my class, kesian Viing Yiie still standing downstairs , I was like WOAH! Everyone was at the corridor .. Everyone is preparing for the Surprise party . When Pearly knew that none of us are coming for the First Aid class which is quite obviouse that something is wrong but she actually believed that, and cry in front of the prefect room. When we all started to sing Birthday Song to her, she was like. .. OMG , how could y'all did this to me ?! LOL , don't blame us , we're just kids, we should obey Megan since she's our senior .. *well .. quite ..* They're three types of cakes there, sushis , and drinks . We started cake cream fight there == , but until 2.30pm , Pearly wants us to clean up and get started for the First Aid class.
Needa sleep early today, tomorrow still needa wake up at 6 to go for First Aid class == . NIGHTS
No comments:
Post a Comment