I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bowled 110810♥

IT'S DAMN FUN !

-
-
-
-
-

I love it !

Bowled in Pandan Lake Club after school yesterday with ShaozKai Xin , Xue-Nis, Ky li , Viing Yiie , Ee san , Tan and Hao to celebrate the-exam-is-finally-finished-party! Actually Yi mun and Wai lum can go , but dunno why their parents dun let at the last minute == . Shaoz is the most worst one, her parents doesn't even know that she went bowling with us ==

After school , shaoz tumbang my father's car to go PLC. After when we reached ,I saw Xue-nis brought two boxes of pizza for us , THANKS GIRL ! although it's now enough x)

Big claps claps for me cause I spared once, since is my second time bowling xP Tan and XueNis strike once too ! They two show offs, but Xue-nis got belanja drinks after she strikes , she damn rich la ! We still took some videos and pictures there . I look kinda like a ghost in one of the picture there =O While we're playing, a malay guy showed off his bowling skills to us ! Damn shitting shit la him , but after that me and shaoz wanted to show back and drink in front of him cause their still puasa-ing . But it doesn't really matters , we suppose enjoy the day ! There's one thing that makes me quite embarrass like ROFLMAO was, Hao's dad came to the bowling room at around 3.30pm , and I thought it was my dad cause I can't see clearly and his dad really looks like my dad == When everyone was like, that's Hao's dad la , I was like ... WTF is this ??


The game is A-okay , although my bowling skills didn't improve since my last game. I went home like around 3.55pm , then straight away head to tuition, it's kinda rush but it's really damn shitting, one hundred percent , superb, really sure that is WORTH IT ! .

No comments:

Post a Comment