I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Saturday, August 14, 2010

St.John again

I realized that I often blog about my St.John meetings nowadays, I dunno why, I just feel like blogging it . Today, is Saturday, I woke up at 6.00am in the morning . Since i'm a committee member , so I have to reach to school early. Until I reached to school , Pearly and Wan Jiun was so nervous about this cause officer is coming and they were like OMG where is Jia Yi, she didn't come yet? Officer wants to see her .. blablabla.. 


Kay kay , i'll skip those craps . The officer came and it's seriously different from what I imagined. In my imagination, the officer will be wearing nice and tidy uniforms and will be strict and fierce to us , but when Mr.Muthu arrives , I was like swt . Sir has a casual look , jeans and long-sleeved shirt . He's superb friendly, and seriously knows how to joke. After all the lessons, Mr.Tan came. He also wore shirt and jeans ,He looks smart , i mean.. like ... i dunno how to describe la . 

We ate McChicken for lunch ! WOOHOO , I love it ! Although it's just a normal McChicken , i love it. I didn't really care what it is , cause McDonald's food are always delicious in an unhealthy way == 

St.John is the best among all the uniform units ! *i guess O.O*

No comments:

Post a Comment