I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Childish us ♥

Happened in 230810. Me and Xin Hui are just too bored and had nothing better to do. Since we're addicted to Twilight , we started to think some ridiculous things to do. Did anyone know the movie - Black & White ? Well, It's a great Chinese series , and we started to change the lyrics of the song. I can't remember the lyrics that we changed, but what I know that it's really FUNNIIEEE ~

The next day, we're still damn bored then we started to change the Chinese Camp ad paper to an Underworld trip ad paper. After that, we also changed our class timetable to an Underworld trip timetable. xPP 



HEHEHE <3 . 

OMG, i'm addicted to fantasy stories so much ! First was Twilight and now is Percy Jackson. WOoHOo !


Well . this is the first chapter , but i'm already reading the last chapter now !! WYEEPIEEE ! 
I'm so addicted to Percy Jackson =PP

No comments:

Post a Comment