I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Saturday morning.

After tuition, my father brought me to a place which Idk what the name is to support my bro cause he participated a Taekwondo competition, I only know the opposite of the building is The Weld mall. When me and my dad reached to the second floor of the building by using the stairs, I heard lots of : Huh ! Hah ! voices. It also reminds me of staying back at the condo with Xin Hui , Cliff, Zi fan, Yu xuan and Yew Yang, the stairs at the condo are damn dark! 

After when we reached, my father called me to find my mom and sit beside her as he went to buy some doughnuts. Well, i saw many WTFs behind their uniforms x) my mind is damn dirty ! hahaha . The competition is quite bored yet funny, cause all those kids who are still yellow belts doesn't really know how to fight, I mean play? urgh , whatever ! especially my bro, he kicked the wrong step and knocked his partner ! Everyone there was like : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! My bro was not qualified at the end, but Good job bro ! cause he only learned for 3 months.  After that, we went to eat McDonald ! WOOHOO . Since i've tried GCB , so i really doesn't know what to eat there, furthermore, GCB is damn expensive larh =(  

After eating, we went to Jusco ! I bought Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse. And i'm watching 

偷心大聖 P.S.男  because of xin hui !


No comments:

Post a Comment