I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fragiley Faked.

Sorry, cause i'm really lack of time to blog this few days, busy preparing for the exam. Hope that my apology is accepted.

I worked hard for the exam, I listened, I studied, I read, I memorized, I chilled, I'm frustrated, I even begged. BUT I failed, TOTALLY. SERIOUSLY. HONESTLY. failed. I didn't fail for my whole precious life, let's see how I eff-ed up my Sejarah. SUCKed. It's really many question marks in me mind, How can I fail ? I mean, I never fail for my life, I toot and think hard. I didn't show my emotions doesn't mean that I didn't care about it, I'm seriously disappointed

YEAP ;) another thing that i'm very happy about is the exam trail finally ended, and i'm very sure that everyone will and should be enjoying the day now. I'm now in a dunno-what-to-do mood + too-many-things-to-do mood now . It's like too many things to do after two days that i didn't touched my computer, but as usual, my first choice is to blog, and it's going to be forever (i hope.)

And i'm sorry that i keep on changing my url and blog, cause there's always something wrong with my blog when I used for too long, and I dunno what is freaking happening. Is there any different in my blog? YEAP! Cause my beloved Xin Hui <3 Help me to edit a'lil .

No comments:

Post a Comment