Okay, this is the second time a score A in Geo ! well, I already knew the results yesterday, but I'm just lazy to blog about it, cause busy watching PS man. Damn it, the ending was superb nice and furthermore I love the kissing part. The thing is, I watched Autumn's Concerto and I'm so love with Vaness Wu ! it's like i'll talk about him every single day until I'm bored about it, the second one is Black & White. I'm so obsessed in it, until Xin Hui's been influenced by ME ! *clap claps for me* And now, thanks a lot to Xin Hui ! PS man is such a great Taiwan series , I mean the story is.. okay kinda fake , but who cares? Blue is so damn leng zai ! I love him ! hahaha <33
Back to what i wanted to blog about. Oh yea, and my Sejarah ! I passed the holy shit Sejarah ! OMG , i'm damn effing happy now ^^ claps claps to me and Xin Hui ! She scored 60 you know ! and I dunno how to hell she can score till so high !
Melvin is going to india this December ! I hope he won't leave us , for some reasons , he maybe won't get to come back once he reached there , I really hope that his mother will let him stay , I really don't want to loose a friend , Seriously DON'T WANT ! Me , Ben , Shaoz and Cliff will pray for you Mel !
No comments:
Post a Comment