I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I hate us, I hated us .

Since it's just Seni and Moral paper tomorrow, so i decided to blog about this holy shit thing. Our new teacher who teaches is Sejarah - Mr. you-know-who. I'm really fed up of my class. Not to say I hate , but i just don't like my class.

Today , the Mr.you-know-who came in our class to teach us Sejarah . He called us to discuss a Sejarah question paper with our group members.  But after when he wanna discuss the answer with us, there ppl talking, so Mr.you-know-who start talking all those Jesus talk to us. I can feel his disappointment through the way he talk to us, and that time ,I only realize that we are such a failure. Teacher is trying to help us to be a better human but all those guys in our class keep ejek him and talk bad about him. I know there some of you doesn't like him, some even hate him, but did y'all realize that how much effort he put to help us , to change us? Did y'all realize that how noisy is our class? Even Mr.you-know-who said we doesn't need to greet him or say thank you to his before or after his class until our attitude changed. Do you know what does teacher wants the most? It's respect. I just don't know why our class is so damn noisy, can't we cooperate a lil ?

__ I admit, even I talk in class somethimes .

No comments:

Post a Comment