I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chinese class.

I went to Chinese class today, part of me has been influenced by Xin Hui to learn Chinese. Dunno why or when that I started to feel Chinese is important. I didn't realize the teacher has an enormous sense of humor, and the class was quite fun, I kinda feel like i'm back in Tsun Jin , cause the whole class is speaking Chinese and the white board is in Chinese words although I don't really understand what's the teacher talking. I still need to catch up many and now my life is loaded with Chinese homeworks, but the teacher is quite nice, cause he gave me 3 weeks time to finish all the homeworks.

I ordered some of my Chinese books from my teacher that I THOUGHT I already threw it way , but I found my Chinese books in the recycle bin at my house ! wtf ? What am I effing gonna do now ?? =(
This is such a nice yet not nice game ...

No comments:

Post a Comment