I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Tuesday, May 14, 2013



Months had passed, things have changed. The love that we used to have towards each other, silently faded. Those wonderful scene that occurs in fairy tales, I thought I could experience it but it's gone. Today, my life begins. I shall remove everything, and keep it safely in a small area in my mind, conceal it, lock it with a password that even me myself don't know. The sleepless nights are no longer hunting me anymore, those tears that I've shed.. Yes, all of them are not bugging me anymore, instead dreams of rainbows and colorful unicorns appear. As I close my eyes, I can instantly fall into blissful repose because now, I do not have to consider so much. I now shall live my own life and forget those moments that I once truly loved. Life goes on no matter what it is. God has plans for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment